Friday, May 18, 2007

First post here, re-establishing a public persona.

Hello all!

It has been a while (about three years) since I've kept a weblog, but it occurred to me that it might be worthwhile to do it as I have a lot exciting things happening in my life in the near future. Hopefully I can share some stories, observations, pictures as well as share some musical information of a more specific nature. I have just finished my third year at Berklee College of Music and am currently enjoying a short stint at home (Cleveland, OH) before traveling to africa. I will be in Ghana for about a month studying music before returning back to Boston for the summer semester, after which I will be traveling in Europe for about a month and a half. Hopefully I can check in often and give updates.

My time at home has been bittersweet as my family is in the beginning stages of moving out of the house we have lived in for 20 years now. While it has been good and thereputic to at least be a part of the moving process, I will not be around for the actual move, nor will I spend a great deal of time the new house. I may be sharing some pictures of the chaos as it unfolds. Also I'll try to post some information about my preparation for the trip to Africa as well and try to illuminate some aspects of the trip and my reasons for going.

Well now I just have to get the word out that I even have this thing. See you all soon.

1 comments :

  1. TheWayOfTheGun said...

    Glad to see you on the Intertubes again. I look forward to reading more.